The following is included in every Singapore Trademark Registration with JK Marcam:
- Trademark registration in 1 selected class
- Inclusive of trademark search in selected class
- Inclusive of IPOS official filing fees
- Responses to non-substantive IPOS office actions are free
Requirements for your trademark
To register your trademark, it must:
- Be able to be represented graphically (in terms of a logo)
- Be capable of distinguishing your goods or services from others
- Be distinctive
- Not be descriptive of the goods or services, or customary in current language or established practices of the trade
- Not to be confusingly similar to an existing trademark on the register
What we require
To proceed with a Singapore Trademark Registration, we will require the following:
- A copy of the applicant company’s business profile from ACRA.
- The trademark(s) in a high-resolution image file.
- A description of the applicant company summarizing intended business activities – this should cover all the goods and services provided by your company that is to be protected by the trademark
- A bank transfer or cheque payable to JK MARCAM LLP for the full sum of the applicable fees.
Duration of Trademark Protection
The registration of a trademark is valid for 10 years from the filing date of the application. Protection can last indefinitely subject to the payment of renewal fees every 10 years, and with proper use of the mark. Please enquire for prevailing service rates.