The following is included in every Singapore Trademark Registration with JK Marcam:
- Pre-cursory search for earlier similar mark
- Pre-cursory assessment of registrability
- Class identification and drafting of specifications
- Full search and Assessment report (after appointment and payment)
- Official filing fees
- Responses to non-substantive IPOS office actions are free
- Monitoring and updating of registration status until completion
Requirements for your trademark
To register your trademark, it must:
- Be able to be represented graphically
- Be capable of distinguishing your goods or services from others
- Be distinctive
- Not be descriptive of the goods or services, or customary in current language or established practices of the trade
- Not to be confusingly similar to an existing trademark on the register
What we require
To proceed with a Singapore Trademark Registration, we will require the following:
- A copy of the applicant company’s business profile from ACRA.
- The trademark(s) in a high-resolution image file.
- A description of the applicant company summarizing intended business activities – this should cover all the goods and services provided by your company that is to be protected by the trademark
- A bank transfer or cheque payable to JK MARCAM LLP for the full sum of the applicable fees.
Duration of Trademark Protection
The registration of a trademark is valid for 10 years from the filing date of the application. Protection can last indefinitely subject to the payment of renewal fees every 10 years, and with proper use of the mark. Please enquire for prevailing service rates.
Singapore Trademark Registration In First Class
Singapore Trademark Registration Per Additional Class
Singapore Trademark Renewal Per Class (Before Expiry)
Please email or call us to enquire other rates.